Hey guys, long time no see. How was your Tet Holiday? Let’s PARTY to celebrate Tet together with BBQ Beside Da Han Waterfall (Dong Nai.) Yay!!!
– Date: 11 March 2018 (Full Day)
– Gathering time: 7a.m
– Gathering place: near Ben Thanh Market (exact location will be announced later.)
– Fee: 600,000 VND
All of the cost will be shared among all of participants. This is only our expected budget. If there is remaining money, it will be returned back to each of the participants.
- Entrance ticket (60,000 VND)
- Rental car
- BBQ Food (seafood, beef, vegetable, etc.)
- BBQ grilling tools
- Fee for the guide
– Registration Process:
Step 1. Register by filling in the form below.
Step 2. Complete your payment via:
- Account No.: 19028799055018
- Account Holder: Bui Dang Ngoc Minh
- Bank Name: Techcombank – Branch: Ho Chi Minh City
Contact Minh Ngoc Dang
- Phone: 0919 357 733 / 0917 695 475
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/minnie.mummim
Registration deadline: 04/03/2018
Payment deadline: 07/03/2018
*Your registration will only be counted after completing your payment.
Before registration, please read the following terms carefully.
1/ We are here to connect travelers, both locals and foreigners, to have a great weekend getaway. We are definitely trying to ensure the safety of every participant, but if some problems happen and money needed in case, we cannot cover this part for you. It is advisable that each of participant take care of yourself during the trip.
2/ In each trip, there is a main guide who is in charge of planning, arranging everything, contacting people, and guiding during the trip. The guide cooperates with us via the Local Supporters Program. All of the expenses of the guide will be shared among other participants in the trip. That’s why in your fee including the fee for the guide. The guide of this trip is Minh Ngoc Dang.
If you agree with the above-mentioned terms and feel interested in the trip, register ASAP! First come first served. Please fill in the the form below.
>>>Let’s take a look at our previous trips: