Before we start, let’s listen to your heart and answer these questions:
1/ Do you love Can Tho?
2/ Would you like to share your knowledge and experience of Can Tho to international friends?
If you say YES, then you are qualified to get on board with us!
Who Are We?
Vietnam Track is a non-profit project with the mission to help international friends to have insights into the beauty of Vietnam and enforce the interactions between international and local friends.
Vietnam Track is going to launch a project in Can Tho to continue our missions in Can Tho and help foreign travellers to have rich local experiences in the lovely Mekong city. That’s the reason why Can Tho Team needs your hands.
What Can You Get In Can Tho Team?
– Expand your knowledge of Vietnam in general and of Can Tho in specific.
– Improve your English and working skills.
– Interact with international friends.
– Be challenged all the time.
– Given priority and receive discounts when attending the events of Vietnam Track.
We are believing that as long as you are willing to share your hands in this journey, you will receive much more unavailable experience and lessons along the way.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Writing short paragraphs of 50 words above in English to be posted on Fanpage.
- In charge of other content inside the project.
- Understanding customer insights and doing market research.
- Making marketing plan.
- Cooperating with other departments to execute the marketing plan.
- Managing the Fanpage.
3/Design & Production:
- [Design] Creating posters and illustration images.
- [Production] Filming and editing videos
Job Type: Part-time, Voluntary
Commitment Working Term: 06 months
– Commit to complete your working term and your tasks before deadline.
– Willingness to commit time for team meetings and events.
– Have a teamwork spirit.
– Be proactive, willing to learn and break through your limits.
– Have experience in related fields is a plus.
To apply for each position, you will have to go through two stages – Application and Interview Rounds.
*Group 1: Content & Marketing
Complete the form in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/utFvP0ElsnhFzKVU2
*Group 2: Design & Production
Complete the form in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/TpduzaUYA7xlegXn2
R2. INTERVIEW: 19 – 25/11/2018
***Please note that if you fail to follow these steps, your application will be disqualified.
Thank you for reading and hope to have you on board with us soon!!!
Don’t hesitate to drop us a message if you have any question. You can also send us an email via email@example.com.