Thiềng Liềng is an island in Thạnh An Village, Cần Giờ District, in the Southeast of HCM city. Being far away from the centre of HCMC, there are not many people knowing about its existence. Therefore, its rusticity still holds its charm over years. The people there mostly attach their lives to salt fields and fish or oyster farms. The most common means of transportation there is their feet, boats and sometimes bicycles; very few motorbikes are noticed, let alone any other big trucks on this small island. Surprisingly enough, many people there have earned their fame on Vietnamese traditional music, namely ‘Đờn ca tài tử’ which is very common in the Western Vietnam.
So, this time, we are gonna returning to this remote island to experience living like the local there. We are gonna commute like them, work like them, stay like them, eat like them and entertain like them. In the second day, on the way back, we will visit another remote island called Thạnh An Island where some of you may have visited there if you joined our trip there last year.
Check out the short schedule as following:
But first please register yourself in advance. We need your information to proceed booking tickets and doing some preparation for the best and safest experiences for you.
Limited slots and promotion available for students. Please scroll down for more information.
How Much Is Your Expense?
- 1,400,000 VND (If the group is 14 people)
- 1,800,000 VND (If the group is 06 people)
- Transportation (car, ferry, boat)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Homestay at the locals’ houses
- Vietnamese speaking guide
- Vietnamese travel insurance
- 1,700,000 VND (If the group is 14 people)
- 2,000,000 VND (If the group is 06 people)
- All things mentioned above for Vietnamese
- English speaking guide
- Foreigner travel insurance
**Excluding: Other fees out of those above-mentioned things.
Special offer: 30% discount for students.
It Would Be Sad That You Cancel
If you cancel your registration, you will receive refund based on the time of your cancellation.
- 07 days before departure date: Refund 60% of the total fee.
- 04 days before departure date: Refund 30% of the total fee.
- 03 days before departure date: No refund.
Let Us Know You’re In:
Step 1. Register by filling in the form below.
Registration deadline: 02 days before departure date.
Step 2. Complete your payment via:
***Bank Transfer: The information of bank account will be sent to you via email.
Contact Minh Nguyen
- Phone: 0366725720
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/minhvuongainguyen
***Your registration will only be counted after completing your payment.
>>>Let’s take a look at our previous trips: